Some feedback from some of our Chiswick customers
My boiler broke down on a Saturday. Malcolm was very helpful and came to and see us on Tuesday. I received a quote that evening and confirmed the job the next day. Ross and a colleague arrived early on Thursday and completed the installation of the new boiler.
Excellent job from Toby servicing the hot water cylinder. He was informative and helpful with my maintenance of the heating system as well. Will be using Maintracts again.
Just had one of Maintracts plumbers replace a shower cartridge. A good job done very efficiently. I have been using Maintracts for plumbing and electrical work since 1996 and have always found their service to be excellent and good value.
4.9 FROM 600+ REVIEWS ON GOOGLE & TRUSTPILOT
More than just plumbing services in Chiswick
We also help our clients deal with a number of issues concerning other systems including electrical, heating, gas, and drainage. Here are a few of the services clients typically call us about:
- Emergency plumbing services
- Install domestic appliances like dishwashers and washing machines
- Install new water mains
- Install or repair central heating
- Install or repair cold water storage tanks
- Install or repair Saniflo macerators
- Install or repair showers and toilets
- Install or repair waste disposal units
- Install or repair water tanks.
- Repair burst or leaking pipes
- Repair hot water cylinders
- Repair leaking radiators
- Repair/unclog blocked toilets and drains
- Replace sinks, taps and sanitaryware
- Work on booster and shower pumps
If you want to make sure that we have experience dealing with your issue that’s not listed here, don’t hesitate to give us a ring.
Give our Chiswick plumbing specialists a ring
Call 020 868 22244 to discuss your issue or enquiry with us straightaway. We minimise any disruption for our customers by providing a rapid, professional response.
Or, if you prefer, send us a message and we’ll get back to you within 1 hour.
Safety is a priority for our Chiswick plumbers
Aside from our commitment to excellent quality, we also take safety seriously in our work. Our engineers are all insured and certified. They’re also Gas Safe registered. We’re members of the Association of Plumbing and Heating or APHC and the Chartered Institute of Plumbing and Heating Engineering or CIPHE as well.