Some feedback from some of our Clapham customers
Great service! John came and fixed an issue with one of our plug sockets and did an absolutely amazing job! Went above and beyond and finished to a high standard, with care and advice. Everything was left tidy and done in excellent time! Would 100% use Maintracts & John again.
Paul once again sorted everything perfectly! He arrived on time and quickly fitted my new kitchen tap, cleared my kitchen sink outlet and mended the toilet flush. He’s the most skilled, hardworking, kind and charming man. We always book him and are happy to wait until he’s free to do the work. Thanks Paul!
Had an issue with my boiler, was able to book an engineer within 24 hours, he was prompt, very polite, diagnosed the issue promptly and had the required part in the van, everything fixed within the first hour.
4.9 FROM 600+ REVIEWS ON GOOGLE & TRUSTPILOT
Plumbing services we offer in Clapham
Our wide range of services covers:
- Emergency plumbing services
- Install domestic appliances like dishwashers and washing machines
- Install new water mains
- Install or repair central heating
- Install or repair cold water storage tanks
- Install or repair Saniflo macerators
- Install or repair showers and toilets
- Install or repair waste disposal units
- Install or repair water tanks.
- Repair burst or leaking pipes
- Repair hot water cylinders
- Repair leaking radiators
- Repair/unclog blocked toilets and drains
- Replace sinks, taps and sanitaryware
- Work on booster and shower pumps
If your particular issue is not listed here, you can simply call us to see whether we can help. Chances are, we can.
Contact one of our expert Clapham plumbers
To discuss your issue or enquiry with a member of our professional team, call us on 020 868 22244. We minimise disruption for our customers by providing a rapid response every time.
Or, if you prefer, send us a message and we’ll get back to you within 1 hour.
Expert Clapham plumbers – qualifications and certifications
Our engineers are all insured and certified. They are also Gas Safe registered. We prioritise safety in our jobs as well. We always adhere to the regulatory standards in the UK. We’re also members of the Association of Plumbing and Heating or APHC and the Chartered Institute of Plumbing and Heating Engineering or CIPHE.