Some feedback from some of our Bromley customers
Toby and his team removed an old radiator and installed a new one on the adjacent wall. The work was carried out efficiently, meticulously and to budget. We requested quotes for further jobs in the house as the standard is excellent and at the rate reasonable. Thank you Toby.
Scott was great, he came in and identified the issue quickly. Offering a temporary fix so that we could still shower until a more permanent measure could be taken. Thanks Scott, highly recommended.
Called back very early on Sunday morning and sorted out my boiler quickly and efficiently. Very relieved and grateful!!
4.9 FROM 600+ REVIEWS ON GOOGLE & TRUSTPILOT
Wide range of reliable plumbing services in Bromley
Plumbing is not the only service we do exceptionally well. We also help our clients with various systems including drainage, gas, electrical, and heating. We value both technical excellence and customer experience.
Here is a list of the services clients often call us about:
- Emergency plumbing services
- Install domestic appliances like dishwashers and washing machines
- Install new water mains
- Install or repair central heating
- Install or repair cold water storage tanks
- Install or repair Saniflo macerators
- Install or repair showers and toilets
- Install or repair waste disposal units
- Install or repair water tanks.
- Repair Burst or leaking pipes
- Repair hot water cylinders
- Repair leaking radiators
- Repair/unclog blocked toilets and drains
- Replace sinks, taps and sanitaryware
- Work on booster and shower pumps
If you’re unsure whether we can help with your particular issue, you can always just give us a call and ask.
Give our Bromley plumbing team a call
No call centres – call 020 868 22244 to talk to a member of our team. We’ll discuss your plumbing issue or enquiry and will provide a rapid response. We minimise disruption for customers in Bromley.
Or, if you prefer, send us a message and we’ll get back to you within 1 hour.
Certified team of expert Bromley plumbers
We’re dedicated to quality and safety. We always stay on top of the latest regulatory standards in the UK and we make sure to follow them. All our engineers are insured and certified. They are also Gas Safe registered. We’re proud members of the Association of Plumbing and Heating or APHC and the Chartered Institute of Plumbing and Heating Engineering or CIPHE.